Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Busy New Week





I haven't blogged recently for the none of you that are reading and for that I apologize. I actually just got a my first job after being a stay-at-home mom for the past 6 years. It is a total bummer, since I planned to stay home until the kids were all in school. And then my oldest turned out to be such a smartie, that I decided after much debate to homeschool. And now here I am back in the work force. It was a really weird first day. Being away from the kids is like walking around without my legs, but I do it for them. Times are tough, and my husband needs to focus on school. We will get through it, and be stronger for it. I just have to love them extra when I get home.

I did get to dye some new yarns for the weekend, and I ordered some with silver in it that I should have dyed and dried for next weekend. That is exciting. I want some sparkley socks, that sounds rad! So I have included some pics of the colorways.

I also started an ad campaign where I sent freebie skeins to aspiring designers, provided they credit me if there design is on Ravelry or wherever. And my first designer sent me a picture. She asked me not to share because she is trying to have them published, but they are rad. I am excited and I think she will be published. I wish I could share the picture with me zero readers, but oh well, that time will come.

I am also going to throw in a pic of my handspun.

No comments:

Post a Comment