Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My First Knitting Class





I taught my first knitting class/group today. It was rad! There was one woman named Hilda who had been knitting since she was a child and taught me things and I am sure knows worlds more than I do. I taught a knitter how to crochet. That was really fun! She kinda of already knew but I helped show her some finer points. Her name was JoAnne and she was super nice. In our class 2 weeks from today I am going to go over some options for an openwork couch slipcover. I think she will like Tunisian crochet , and I am going to spend some time looking up options for that.

I was really nervous today and I almost didn't go. But I did go. And I didn't chicken out. So, all in all, it was a really amazing day!

P.S. The kids are ALL better!!!

P.P.S. I have included pics of my most recent (and very nice) dyelot!

No comments:

Post a Comment