Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Classes

So, no cake picture. I am enjoying a lazy day off and I don't want to give it up and actually do something. I am going to teach knitting every other week in a retirement community starting in July. I will also sell some kits there. I will be finding out about some other places to teach, including the YMCA. I would love to teach children as well as seniors. I am a little nervous, though, since I haven't done it before. Plus, I am very shy. Oh dear, getting more nervous. Dang.

My yarns for dyeing should arrive on Friday, which means that next weekend my Website should be looking sharp. I am thinking of doing a couple of repeats of popular colorways, along with some new stuff. No Merino Roving, although I had planned on it, and will do it along with some lace silk in the future.

I have not heard a "no" from Knitty yet. That is good, right? Or they haven't even gotten to mine yet. Geez, I hope it's not that.

I am working on "Ms. Marigold", which is a Zephyr pattern. It is pretty. I bought the kit on kpixie like a year ago, and I like the yarn they chose. Soft, yet light, it was a very good call. Pictures this week.. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment