Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Knitty Patterns

I sent another pattern to Knitty Monday night. I barely finished it in time. I really hope one gets picked up, but either way, I am going to keep trying. I was really happy with my hat pattern. I wanted to design something that really highlighted handspun's unique qualities, and I think I achieved that. Hopefully Knitty agrees. Knitty is awesome. Sigh.

Work is really great. We got a new decorator and she is really nice and helpful and hardworking. Phew! I was tired. I made my mom a funky pullapart for her birthday, picture is soon to come.

I ordered a TON of new yarns for dyeing, and have a business meeting on Friday. Whoa! I feel like a grown up. Am I the only 31 year old that still periodically has that thought? Probably should be. D'oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment