Monday, April 13, 2009

Sparkley Kai-Mei's


Here it is. I started my first socks from Sock Innovation. Cookie A's Kai-Mei socks are knitting up so superfast! And the sparkley yarn is so super soft and the depth of color is amazing! I am in love.



I was showing them off at work, and no one probably gets it cuz they are not knitters.. yet. Perhaps I should create my own new breed of knitters, who only know how to knit with yarns dyed or spun by me.. hmm... Now if only I had charisma and stuff.

I want to design my first socks for my son. But then boys socks can't have too much going on. So, I don't know.

Tomorrow at work I decorate cakes. I am so freaking excited. If I have to be away from my kids, at the very least I should get to paint. I miss them. Today I woke up at 4 for work, and now even though I was off at 1:30 pm, I am so tired that I am basically useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment