Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where Have I Been

So, I get up this morning to check my e-mail, and low and behold some actually COMMENTED ON MY BLOG! Yay! That so makes my day! It is a huge motivation to post more frequently.

So at work I am trying to get into the Bakery dept. I figure they make more and decorating cakes is arty (and hey, I am arty) and just so much more interesting than making coffee. However, in order to get into the cake decorating dept., I must practice. Not only that, but of course I don't have alot of time because I pretty much have to prove myself right freakin' now (okay, like Sunday, but still). So stay tuned later today for my feeble yet slowly improving attempts at cake decorating. I can do it! Right? And yes, I will post pictures.

Additionally, I am very close to finishing my second Kai-Mai sock and it should be finished by tonight, so I will post pictures of that as well.

Thank you commenter for giving me hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment