Monday, April 27, 2009

Frogging Hell

I am not a patient person, but with 3 kids it is an attribute I have been trying to gain. That said, I do not like to frog projects. And I know it is the cardinal sin of knitting, but I rarely if ever gauge swatch. Did you stop reading my blog? That is okay, I am surprised if anyone gets here at all anyway! I just feel like I am wasting time. I will check gauge as I am knitting something and then frog if I have to.

But I am just leading you into my real point. I have started my first pattern. Sure I have knit hats in the past, but nothing of real design. I am designing my very first pair of socks, and with one of my own yarns, of course. I cannot post pictures, until I have attempted to get it on Knitty. Hey, you at least have to try!

So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment