Friday, May 29, 2009

Cake Decorating

My summer pullart I did yesterday is above.

So, now that I have been promoted to official Cake Decorator (only I would be that excited), I have not had any time to play with my new talent at home. This is the first job I have ever had where I got to be paid for being creative, and that makes it exciting and a good fit. I got the Wilton Masters Cake decorating kit for at home. And today I made cupcakes for the kids. But they ate them like a bunch of locusts. I could barely move my arms to make them because they were all over it. Thus, no pictures. Thursday is my mom's Birthday and I want to make her a cake for it. So, pictures then. There are still things I don't know how to do, but I am learning and I have come a long way.

I have to finish my knitting patterns today. My procrastination continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment