Saturday, May 16, 2009

Let's See What This Spring Chicken Can Do


So, today for my day off I decided to delist and finally spin one of my own rovings! I have just started and my little girl came by to help, so I needed to take a break. We spin together alot of the time, but some day it just does not work. Anyway, it is so soft. I picked Spring Chicken - a very pastel, SW Merino/SeaCell. Yum. It is spinning up fast and has a gorgeous sheen I have not decided if I will ply it with thread, or use it as a single. Hmm..

Work sucked so bad last night. This guy from another department left instead of covering his co-worker's break because he "didn't feel like" doing it. Craziness. You are there getting paid, shut up and work. Have we become that entitled as a society that we now find the simplest tasks to be beneath us! I was shocked! So, I had to go cover that lunch and it put me way behind on my work and it sucked. I have never heard of anyone doing something like that at a job. Terrible. I am ashamed for us all if that is acceptable behavior. Sloth is a sin, get over yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment