Friday, May 29, 2009

Knitting your Handspun


I have been attempting to write some patterns for Knitty these days, including my sock pattern, which I must finish by tonight to get it in under the deadline. I am also working on a pattern with my own handspun for KnittySpin. It is going to be awesome. It is a simple hat pattern, that I think will highlight the unique qualities of your handspun yarn. I cannot post a picture thus far, in case Knitty likes it, but I can post a close-up of my handspun knit up. Very exciting stuff.

Are there any aspiring pattern designers reading this? If you are, I would like to start a sock club on etsy and I am interested in unique sock patterns for the club, so, send me an e-mail. I am also getting business cards for the Phat Fiber box in July, if anyone knows a good site for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment